As the sun sets on your year, take a few moments to think about the experiences, people, art, hardships and achievements you have encountered. These questions have been collected from different sources and some have been added by me. Take a few days prior and after new year to think about them, and write unfiltered. Re-read your journals, look at your calendar, social media and photo gallery to remind yourself of the things that happened and visualize them as you write the answers. Write as much or as little. Keep coming back here when you remember something new. Then, forget about this. And re-read these when you come back to write it for the next year. There is something magical about feeling the feeling of time passing through and realizing your growth. I hope this helps!
Duplicate public pages - Notion Help Center
Let's say you come across a Notion page you love on the web and want to make it your own. Log into Notion on your browser. Navigate to the public page and click Duplicate in its upper right corner. Choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate the page into from the dropdown.
Or you can just copy paste the text into whatever notes app you prefer
- What did you do this year that you’d never done before?
- Did you keep your new year’s resolutions?
- Did anyone close to you give birth? How did that make you feel?
- Did anyone close to you pass away? How did that make you feel?
- What cities/states/countries did you visit?
- What would you like to have next year that you lacked this year?
- What date(s) from this year will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- What was your biggest failure?
- What other hardships did you face?
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
- What was the best thing you bought?
- Whose behavior merited celebration?
- Whose behavior made you appalled?
- Where did most of your money go?
- How is your investment portfolio doing? If you don’t have one, what is the reason?
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- What song will always remind you of this year? What were your favorite albums of the year?
- Post your spotify/apple wrapped playlist
- Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder? Thinner or fatter? Richer or poorer?
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
- How are you spending Christmas and New Years?
- Did you fall in love this year?
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- What was your favorite show?
- What was the best book you read?
- What was your greatest musical discovery of the year?
- What was your favorite film?
- What was your favorite meal?
- What did you want and get?
- What did you want and not get?
- What did you do on your birthday?
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- How would you describe your personal fashion this year?
- What kept you sane?
- Which celebrity/public figure did you admire the most?
- What political issue stirred you the most?
- Who did you miss?
- Who was the best new person you met? Who were other friends that you became close to? Did you lose any friends, did any move away?
- What valuable life lesson did you learn this year?
- What is a quote that sums up your year?
- What is something you want to work on next year?
If you have any suggestions or additions, feel free to reach out to me on Linkedin